To strengthen authentic Torah foundations.
To reconnect with ourselves, Hashem and others — naturally and wholesomely.
To establish a stronger moral fibre, with higher levels of self-esteem, resilience, joy and inner peace within Am Yisroel.
To facilitate the teaching of Jewish children and teens to take ownership of their spiritual growth and emotional wellbeing.
Helping individuals to flourish and fulfil their potential whilst providing preventative measures for those potentially at risk.
What We Do
We provide services and materials for Jewish children, educators, schools and parents. This enables the pupils to work on mastering their Thoughts, Emotions, Behaviour and Speech – TEBS.
They nurture a culture of connection that is emotionally healthy, strong in Yiddishkeit and driven with a sense of purpose.
“Our children are growing up in a world that is so fragmented, so disconnected, and so confusing. The greatest gift we can give them is a true understanding of דרכיה דרכי נעם וכל נתיבותיה שלום – the confidence of knowing that the ways of out תורה are pleasant and that all its paths lead to שלום on every level. Your programme is that gift.”
With thanks to HKB”H, heartfelt gratitude is extended to the following esteemed individuals – Hashem’s messengers for enabling the Noam Ziv vision:
- Dr Fiona Aronovitz from South Africa for challenging Noam Ziv to ‘do something for the children of this generation’, together with the JEP of South Africa for funding the initial seeds of development.
- Mr Bradford Dembo, a South African counsellor, for his unrelenting encouragement to ensure this vision takes place.
- Mrs Sara Kalmus for vibrantly encouraging our mission and for her expertise in creative writing and editing the initial round of the lessons.
- Rabbi R Spitzer, the first mechanech who we approached, providing the validation and moral support to forge ahead.
- Mr Yitzchak Steinberg, a man who cares deeply for the Yiddishkeit and wellbeing of all members of Klal Yisroel, for his input and support, together with the kind generosity of the SFCT, enabling this profound initiative.
- Rabbi Y Yodaiken for his breadth of vision in offering his school to pilot Treasure Hunt, paving the way for others to follow, and for his endless encouragement and guidance.